Do you need a Rocky Mount, NC Disability Attorney, Personal Injury Lawyer, or Compensation Attorney?
The Bishop Law Firm is made up of disability lawyers and personal injury attorneys passionate about helping you get what you deserve. We represent Social Security Disability, NC Worker’s Compensation, and NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury clients in Rocky Mount, NC. We can help if you are:
- Unable to work because of your health or if you have already been denied by Social Security
- Injured at work or need help dealing with your employer’s workers compensation insurance company
- Hurt in an Rocky Mount car accident that was not your fault
- Denied for VA Service Connected Disability or awarded a rating that is less than you deserve
If you need an attorney in Rocky Mount, NC, call us today for a free case review.
Why you should hire us:
- We are a small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
- We are a proud member of the Rocky Mount Area Chamber of Commerce.
Legal Services We Offer:
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining Social Security Disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you live in Rocky Mount, your hearing will be held at the Raleigh, NC SSA Hearing Office. Attorney Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of the Raleigh Hearing Office Administrative Law Judges since 2009. We usually meet our Rocky Mount clients at the Braswell Library.
- NC Worker’s Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Rocky Mount, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s WC insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Rocky Mount, NC Workers Compensation cases are heard by the NC Industrial Commission which is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. Some WC insurance carrier’s would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. We help clients recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and any other recovery you are legally entitled to.
- NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury Claims Representation – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. To add insult to injury, the adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. If you have to take your case to court, it will be heard in Edgecombe or Nash County Superior Court.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Claims Representation – Veterans defend our way of life and keep us safe. But, are we doing the same for them? Attaining VA Disability Compensation can take years and several appeals. Attorney Bishop is an Accredited Representative by the Veterans Administration and helps clients attain compensation for service-connected disabilities.
Call us today!
Getting the benefits and compensation that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have a Rocky Mount, NC Disability Lawyer, Personal Injury Attorney and Workers Compensation Lawyer on your side. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095.