Do you need a Greenville Lawyer for Social Security Disability, Personal Injury or Workers Compensation?
The Bishop Law Firm is passionate about helping you get what you deserve. Our lawyers represent Social Security Disability, Workers Compensation, and Car Accident/Personal Injury clients in Greenville and Pitt County. Some facts about Greenville:
- In Greenville, your local Social Security Office would be at 2805 Charles Blvd. Their phone number is 1-866-494-4001. Social Security Disability hearings for those in Greenville are also held at the same location (if you are facing the SSA office, it’s the door on the far right).
- According to the Greenville ENC Alliance, advanced manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and agribusiness support Greenville’s economy. Unfortunately, work injuries can occur in almost any environment. No matter where you work, all NC Workers Compensation claims are handled by the NC Industrial Commission headquartered in Raleigh.
- If you have been injured in an auto accident in Greenville, you are not alone. In 2021, there were 3,494 car accidents in Greenville resulting in 1,781 injuries and 8 fatalities (Via NC DOT). That means that almost 5 people were injured everyday in Greenville car accidents.
- If you have to take your personal injury case to court, this will be at Pitt County Superior Court.
- We are a proud member of the Greenville-Pitt Chamber of Commerce.
If you need an attorney in Greenville, NC, call our law firm today or start your free case review now.
Greenville Lawyers: Services We Offer
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. As mentioned above, if you live in Greenville, your hearing will be held at the Greenville SSA office (or by phone or video) but it will be in front of a Raleigh, NC SSA Hearing Office Administrative Law Judge. Attorney Bishop is a North Carolina State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of the Raleigh Hearing Office Administrative Law Judges since 2009.
- NC Worker’s Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Greenville, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s WC insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Some WC insurance carrier’s would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. We help clients recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and any other recovery you are legally entitled to.
- NC Car Accident Claims/Personal Injury Claims Representation – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. To add insult to injury, the adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. Attorney Bishop is all too familiar with how the injured can be treated by some adjusters, insurance defense attorneys and medical personnel.
Also see Legal Services We Offer
Why you should contact The Bishop Law Firm:
- We are small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
Call us today!
Getting the benefits and compensation that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have experienced Greenville Lawyers on your side to help with legal issues. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095.