Do you need a Cary, NC Disability, Injury and Compensation Attorney?
The Bishop Law Firm represents Social Security Disability, NC Worker’s Compensation, Veterans Disability and NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury clients in Cary, NC. Some helpful facts about Cary:
- Even though you live in Cary, your local Social Security Office would be at 4701 Old Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609.
- The largest industries in Cary are Professional, Scientific and Tech Services (via DataUSA). According to the Cary Chamber of Commerce, SAS is the largest employer in Cary, followed by MetLife and Verizon Wireless. No matter where you work, all NC Workers Compensation claims are handled by the NC Industrial Commission located in Raleigh.
- In 2016, there were 3,636 car accidents in Cary resulting in 793 injuries and 2 fatalities (Via NC DOT).
- If you have to take your personal injury case to trial (Superior Court), this will be at Wake County Superior Court. If the accident occurred in the Chatham County part of Cary those cases will be heard in Chatham County Superior Court.
- Wake County Veterans Services can help veterans in Cary who need assistance.
Legal Services We Offer:
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining Social Security Disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you live in Cary, your hearing will be held at the Raleigh, NC SSA Hearing Office. Attorney Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of the Raleigh Hearing Office Administrative Law Judges since 2009.
- NC Worker’s Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Cary, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s WC insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Some WC insurance carrier’s would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. We help clients recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and another other recovery you are legally entitled to. Attorney Jack Keener is a member of the NCAJ (North Carolina Advocates for Justice) Worker’s Compensation Section.
- NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury Claims Representation – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. To add insult to injury, the adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. Attorney Keener is all too familiar with how the injured can be treated by some adjusters, insurance defense attorneys and medical personnel.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Claims Representation – Veterans defend our way of life and keep us safe. But, are we doing the same for them? Attaining VA Disability Compensation can take years and several appeals. Attorney Bishop is a Accredited Representative by the Veterans Administration and helps clients attain compensation for service-connected disabilities. Most of our clients receive medical treatment at the Durham, NC VA Medical Center.
Why you should hire us:
- We are small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
Call us today!
Getting the benefits and compensation that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095.