If you need a Disability Attorney in Raleigh, NC The Bishop Law Firm can help you! Our practice is dedicated to helping clients get the benefits that they deserve. You can call us at (919) 615-3095 for a free case evaluation.
Kimberly D. Bishop, Attorney at Law, is a NC Board Certified Social Security Disability Lawyer. In order to be a specialist, you have to have peer references, at least 5 years of practice in the area of law and pass a written examination. Attorney Bishop has practiced disability law in front of the SSA since 2009 and accepts clients at all levels of the disability process. She is a member of NOSSCR, NADR and the NCAJ.
When you call us, there is some information that we need to know about you:
- Where are you in the Social Security Disability Process (initial, reconsideration, hearing level or at the appeals council)?
- Have you received a denial, if so, when? Did you appeal this denial?
- What makes you disabled (what have you been diagnosed with?)
- Where you are going to the doctor?
- If you can not afford to go to the doctor, have you applied for Medicaid? Have you tried low-cost medical clinics in Raleigh, NC such as Advance Community Health on Rock Quarry Rd?
- Are you receiving Workers Compensation, Short term disability or Long term disability?
- What medications do you take? Do you have side effects from your medicines? If you are unable to afford your medications, try MedAssist to see if they can help you.
- When did you last work and what were you doing?
We will also need your personal (SSN, DOB, etc) and contact information. We try to get at least two phone numbers for you so we can be able to get in contact with you when something arises in your case. Even if you do not know the answers to all the above questions, give us a call and we can help you gather this information.
We look forward to helping you!