If you need a Fayetteville, NC Workers Compensation Lawyer, keep reading for how The Bishop Law Firm can help. We represent worker’s compensation clients in Fayetteville and surrounding areas. Call us today for a free case evaluation at (919) 615-3095.
The All-American City
Fayetteville is known as the “All-American City” and has become the world’s first sanctuary for military families due to the close proximity to Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. According to Forbes, Fayetteville’s major industries are defense and education. Most Fayetteville residents are employed in either healthcare, retail or education. As we have written about before, healthcare is one of the most dangerous occupations in the United States. Regardless of the Fayetteville industry you work in, being hurt at work can leave you without income and mounting medical bills.
Steps to Take after Your Work Injury
- Immediately notify your employer about your injury verbally
- Seek Medical Treatment
- Follow Medical Advice
- If you are missing work, document when you missed and how much you would have earned
- AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA
- Send a written letter or email to your employer about your injury within thirty (30) days after the accident
- File a claim with the North Carolina Industrial Commission(N.C.IC.) by filing an I. C. Form 18 online.
- Your NC Workers Compensation claim will either be:
Do you need a Fayetteville, NC Workers Compensation Lawyer?
A Fayetteville, NC Workers Compensation Lawyer can help you attain necessary medical treatment, recover more of your accident-related expenses, file forms with the N.C.I.C., and communicate with the insurance adjuster. If you feel that you are not receiving all the medical treatment that you need to recover or if the workers compensation insurance company has denied your claim, giving a lawyer a call may be the only way to recover. The Bishop Law Firm represents workers compensation clients in Fayetteville NC and we do not get paid unless you win. Give us a call today for a free case evaluation, (919)615-3095!