If you need a SSI Lawyer in Cary, NC to help with your case, The Bishop Law Firm can help you. Attorney Kimberly Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist that does not get paid unless we win your case!
SSI (Supplemental Security Income) is available for individuals with limited resources and who have been found disabled by the Social Security Administration. The SSA uses a five step process to determine if you are disabled or not.
Get your case started today:
- Call The Bishop Law Firm for your free case evaluation at 919-615-3095. We will send you some information to get you started.
- Call your local Social Security Office and set up an appointment to file for SSI. The SSA office for Cary is located in Raleigh at 4701 Old Wake Forest Rd. Their phone number is 1-877-803-6311. You will need this information to file.
- Make a list of your doctors and the medications you take. You will also need a family member/friend who will be willing to give information about your impairments to Social Security.
- After you apply, your case will be sent to DDS (Disability Determination Services). An examiner at DDS will review your information and send you forms to fill out. (You have gathered this information in Step 3 above). Fill out this information as soon as possible and return it to the examiner.
- Meet your SSI Lawyer, Kimberly Bishop! My legal assistant will set up some time for us to meet at my Raleigh Office. Bring your medications and list of doctors with you to this meeting.
You should know that DDS denies most of the claims that they see. If you receive a denial, do not be upset. Many people receive denials from DDS and they go on to be approved. Unfortunately, this seems to be part of the process. For more information on the Disability Process look here.
If you need a SSI Lawyer in Cary, NC to help with your case, just know that the Bishop Law Firm wants to help you.
*This post was updated on May 24, 2018.*