Do you need a Raleigh, NC Disability, Injury and Compensation Attorney?
The Bishop Law Firm represents Social Security Disability, NC Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Disability and Car Accident/Personal Injury clients in Raleigh, NC. We can help if you are:
- Tired of fighting for your Social Security Disability and/or Supplemental Security Income alone
- Denied for Worker’s Compensation benefits or need help negotiating with the insurance company
- Injured in an car accident or personal injury that wasn’t your fault
- Denied for Veteran’s Disability
Legal Services We Offer:
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining Social Security Disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice for disability benefits by the Social Security Administration and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you live in Raleigh, your hearing will be held at the Raleigh, NC SSA Hearing Office. Attorney Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of the Raleigh Hearing Office Administrative Law Judges since 2009.
- NC Workers’ Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Raleigh, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Raleigh, NC Workers’ Compensation cases are heard by the NC Industrial Commission. Some workers’ compensation insurance carrier’s would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. Our workers’ compensation attorney can help you recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and any other recovery you are legally entitled to.
- Car Accident/Personal Injury Claims/Dog Bite Injury/Pedestrian Accidents – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. Medical bills from your accident can alone be overwhelming. To add insult to injury, the adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. If you have to take your case to court, it will be heard in Wake County District or Superior Court. Our personal injury attorneys can help you make an informed decision on whether proceeding to trial is the right course of action.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Claims Representation – Veterans defend our way of life and keep us safe. But, are we doing the same for them? Attaining VA Disability Compensation can take years and several appeals. Attorney Bishop is a Accredited Representative by the Veterans Administration and helps clients attain compensation for service-connected disabilities.
Why you should hire us:
- We are a small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
Call us today!
Getting the benefits and compensation that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have a Raleigh, NC Disability, Injury and Compensation Attorney on your side. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095 .