Have you been injured at work and need a Louisburg Workers Compensation Lawyer? Being injured while working can result in permanent disabilities and financial losses that are difficult to recover from without legal help.
The Bishop Law Firm represents NC Workers Compensation clients in Louisburg, and we do not get paid unless we win your case. Call us today for a free case evaluation at (919) 615-3095 or start now.
Steps to Take after Your Work Injury
- Immediately notify your employer about your workplace injury verbally
- Seek Medical Treatment – most employers will direct you to urgent care for initial treatment
- Follow Medical Advice
- If you are missing work, document when you missed and how much your lost wages are
- AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA
- Give us a call for a free case evaluation. We can help with the below steps.
- Send a written letter or email to your employer about your workplace injuries within thirty (30) days after the accident
- File a claim with the North Carolina Industrial Commission (N.C.IC.) by filing an I. C. Form 18 online.
- Your NC Workers Compensation claim will either be accepted or denied.
Accepted vs. Denied NC Workers’ Compensation Claims
If your workers’ compensation case is accepted for medical treatment and wage loss, you are entitled to weekly NC workers’ compensation benefits. But even in accepted claims issues can arise with getting the insurance company to pay for all the medical treatment you need to recover.
In denied NC workers’ compensation claims, the insurance company is denying that you have a compensable claim and contacting a Workers Compensation lawyer may be your only option to recover for medical expenses and lost wages.
Do you need a Louisburg Workers Compensation Lawyer?
A Louisburg Workers Compensation Lawyer can help you attain necessary medical treatment and recover more of your accident-related expenses, as well as file forms with the N.C.I.C., and communicate with the adjuster.
If you feel that you are not receiving all the medical treatment that you need to recover, or if the workers compensation insurance company has denied your claim giving a lawyer a call may be the only way to recover. The Bishop Law Firm represents workers’ compensation clients in Louisburg, NC and we do not get paid unless you win. Give us a call today for a free case evaluation, (919)615-3095!