If you need a Wilson NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer, keep reading for how The Bishop Law Firm can help. We represent injured workers in Wilson County and surrounding areas. We do not get paid unless you win. Call us today for a free case evaluation at (919) 615-3095.
Some Wilson, NC Facts
- The largest industries in Wilson are Manufacturing and Healthcare & Social Assistance.
- The highest paid industries in Wilson are Transportation & Warehousing and Utilities.
- BB&T, Bridgestone, Wilson County Schools and Wilson Medical Center are among the largest employers in Wilson.
- Healthcare & Social Assistance and Manufacturing are in the top five most dangerous industries in the United States. In fact, statistics show that hospitals are one of the most hazardous places to work. In 2016, manufacturing was the 2nd most fatal industry in North Carolina second only to construction.
- No matter where you work in Wilson, being hurt at work can cost you pain, time and money.
Steps to Take after Your Work Injury
If you have been injured at work, follow the below steps:
- Immediately notify your employer about your injury verbally
- Seek Medical Treatment and document all places you have been for treatment (ambulance, FastMed, hospital, etc)
- Follow Medical Advice
- If you are missing work, document when you missed and how much you would have earned
- AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA
- Give us a call for your free case evaluation at (919) 615-3095! We can help with the below process.
- Send a written letter or email to your employer about your injury within thirty (30) days after the accident
- File a claim with the North Carolina Industrial Commission (N.C.IC.) by filing an I. C. Form 18 online.
- Your NC Workers Compensation claim will either be:
- Accepted – the insurance company has agreed that you have a claim, but what is covered and what should you do if the insurance company will not pay for treatment that you need? A Wilson NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer can advise you of your next steps.
- Denied – the insurance company is denying that you have been hurt at work or that you have a compensable claim. Contacting a worker’s compensation lawyer should be your next move.
Do you need a Wilson NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer?
A Wilson NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer can help you attain necessary medical treatment and recover more of your accident-related expenses as well as file forms with the N.C.I.C. and communicate with the adjuster. If you feel that you are not receiving all the medical treatment that you need to recover or if the workers compensation insurance company has denied your claim giving a lawyer a call may be the only way to recover. The Bishop Law Firm represents worker’s compensation clients in Wilson NC and we do not get paid unless you win. Give us a call today for a free case evaluation, (919)615-3095!
"I enjoyed the experience I had with the Bishop law firm. They were very personable and easy to communicate with. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an excellent law firm."