Do you need a Fayetteville, NC Disability Attorney, Personal Injury Lawyer or Workers Compensation Attorney?
The Bishop Law Firm is made up of disability lawyers and personal injury attorneys passionate about helping you get what you deserve. We represent Social Security Disability, NC Workers’ Compensation, and NC Car Accident/Personal Injury clients in Fayetteville, NC. We can help if you are:
- Tired of fighting for your Social Security Disability and/or Supplemental Security Income benefits alone
- Denied for Workers’ Compensation benefits or need help negotiating with the insurance company
- Injured in an auto accident/personal injury that wasn’t your fault
If you need an attorney in Fayetteville, NC, call us today for a free case review.
Legal Services We Offer:
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining Social Security Disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you live in Fayetteville, your hearing will be held at the Fayetteville, NC SSA Hearing Office at 150 Rowan Street (2nd Floor). Attorney Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of NC Administrative Law Judges since 2009.
- NC Workers’ Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Fayetteville, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s workers’ comp insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Fayetteville, NC Workers’ Compensation cases are heard by the NC Industrial Commission which is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. Some workers’ compensation insurance carriers would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. The Bishop Law Firm helps clients recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and any other recovery you are legally entitled to under your compensation claim.
- NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury Claims Representation – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. Medical bills from your accident can cause unneeded stress. To add insult to injury, the insurance company’s adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. If you have to take your case to court, it will be heard in Cumberland County District or Superior Court. Our injury lawyers have experience with Cumberland County juries and can help you decide to settle or go to trial with your personal injury claim. Our firm handles car accident, slip and fall, dog bite/attack, hospital negligence, wrongful death and other injury cases.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Claims Representation – Veterans defend our way of life and keep us safe. But, are we doing the same for them? Attaining VA Disability Compensation can take years and several appeals. Getting a disability rating increased can take time and the right evidence. Attorney Bishop is a Accredited Representative by the Veterans Administration and helps clients attain compensation for service-connected disabilities. Most of our clients receive medical treatment at the Fayetteville, NC VA Medical Center.
Why you should hire us:
- We are a small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
- We are a proud member of the Greater Fayetteville Chamber.
Call us today!
Getting the disability benefits, compensation benefits, or recovery from your personal injury case that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have a Fayetteville, NC Disability, Injury and Compensation Attorney on your side. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095.