Do you need a Roanoke Rapids, NC Disability Attorney, Personal Injury Lawyer or Workers Compensation Attorney?
The Bishop Law Firm is made up of disability lawyers and personal injury attorneys passionate about helping you get what you deserve. We represent Social Security Disability, NC Worker’s Compensation, Veterans Disability and NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury clients in Roanoke Rapids, NC. We can help if you are:
- Tired of fighting for your SSDI/SSI disability benefits alone
- Denied for Worker’s Compensation benefits or need help negotiating with the insurance company
- Injured in an auto accident/personal injury that wasn’t your fault
- Denied for Veteran’s Disability
If you need an attorney in Roanoke Rapids, NC, call us today for a free case review.
Some Facts About Roanoke Rapids, NC
- According to the Social Security Administration, in 2016, 3,806 people in Halifax County received Supplemental Security Income.
- The largest industry in Roanoke Rapids is Healthcare & Social Assistance per Data USA.
- In 2019, there were 517 Auto Crashes and 288 Injuries in Roanoke Rapids, NC per the NC Department of Transportation.
- Check out the Halifax County Veterans Service Office.
Legal Services We Offer:
- Social Security Disability Claim Representation – Applying for and attaining Social Security Disability benefits can be a tough and long process. Most claimants are denied twice and have to request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you live in Roanoke Rapids, your hearing will be held across the street from the Roanoke Rapids Post Office at 730 Roanoke Avenue. Most hearings held in Roanoke Rapids are by video with Raleigh NC Administrative Law Judges. Attorney Bishop is a NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Specialist and has represented clients in front of the Raleigh Hearing Office Administrative Law Judges since 2009.
- NC Worker’s Compensation Claims Representation – If you are injured at work in Roanoke Rapids, NC you need medical treatment and reimbursement for your accident related expenses. Unfortunately, your employer’s WC insurance carrier may deny that you were injured at work or refuse to pay for medical treatment that you desperately need. Roanoke Rapids, NC Workers Compensation cases are heard by the NC Industrial Commission which is headquartered in Raleigh, NC. Some WC insurance carrier’s would rather hire an expensive lawyer to deny your claim than pay you what you legitimately deserve under North Carolina law. We help clients recover medical compensation, lost wages, mileage reimbursement and any other recovery you are legally entitled to.
- NC Auto Accident/Personal Injury Claims Representation – Suffering is terrible, but suffering because of someone else’s negligence is doubly so. We understand how frustrating it can be when someone else causes you pain, time and money. To add insult to injury, the adjuster may deny paying for medical treatment or refuse to even admit that their insured caused your injury. If you have to take your case to court, it will be heard in Halifax County Superior Court in Halifax, NC.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Claims Representation – Veterans defend our way of life and keep us safe. But, are we doing the same for them? Attaining VA Disability Compensation can take years and several appeals. Attorney Bishop is a Accredited Representative by the Veterans Administration and helps clients attain compensation for service-connected disabilities.
Why you should hire us:
- We are a small law firm built on big ideas: honesty and hard work.
- The Bishop Law Firm was started on the premise that people need help and we want to be the firm to provide that help.
- We keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Our fees are contingent which means it is in our best interest to help you attain the best outcome possible.
- Check out our Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Client Testimonials
- We do not get paid unless you win.
Call us today!
Getting the benefits and compensation that you deserve can be difficult, and it helps to have a Roanoke Rapids, NC Disability Lawyer, Personal Injury Attorney, or Compensation Lawyer on your side. The Bishop Law Firm can help. Call today for your free case evaluation, (919) 615-3095.