Do you need a Louisburg NC Social Security Disability Lawyer? If so, The Bishop Law Firm can handle your case. In this article I will discuss the steps you need to take to get your claim started and how our firm can help you.
Some Facts about Louisburg, NC
- The local Social Security Office is located at 858 S Beckford Drive in Henderson. Their phone number is 1-877-628-6584.
- According to SSA, as of December 2016, 1,421 people in Franklin County received Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- If you live in Louisburg and have to go to a SSA hearing, your hearing will be held at the Raleigh ODAR at 4800 Falls of the Neuse Rd.
- If you are unable to afford food or shelter, you can try Franklin County Social Services for help.
- Disabled individuals in Louisburg without health insurance or Medicaid can try one of the Louisburg, NC Free Clinics for treatment.
Steps to get started
Step 1: Call The Bishop Law Firm at (919) 615-3095. We offer free case evaluations over the phone. Please let us know if you have received a denial and the date of that denial. If we can help you with your case, we will send you some paperwork to get you started. Fill out this paperwork as soon as possible and return to our office.
Step 2: If you have not already filed a claim you need to file a claim at the local Social Security Office. We advise clients to call SSA and schedule a phone appointment to file. You may also be able to file your claim online here. When you file this claim you will need the following information.
Step 3: Meet with your NC State Bar Board Certified Social Security Disability Lawyer Kimberly Bishop at The Bishop Law Firm. My legal assistant will set up some time for us to meet at my Raleigh Office or at a location closer to Louisburg. We are located ½ mile from the Social Security Office and the SSA Raleigh OHO.
Step 4: If you go anywhere new for treatment, take any new medication, or have any new diagnosis, you need to call us and let us know so we can forward that information on to the Social Security Administration (DDS at the initial and reconsideration levels).
Step 5: After you apply for benefits, your case will be sent to DDS (Disability Determination Services) in Raleigh, NC. An examiner will be assigned to your case. The examiner may send you forms to fill out and may also send forms to 3rd parties for them to give their opinion about your daily activities. It is extremely important that you complete these forms as soon as possible and return them to the DDS examiner. In addition, DDS may send you to a consultative examination.
Do you need a Louisburg NC Social Security Disability Lawyer?
If you need a Louisburg NC Social Security Disability Lawyer, just know The Bishop Law Firm handles Social Security Disability cases at any level and is willing to assist you throughout your disability case. Give us a call today at (919) 615-3095. We look forward to helping you!