If you need a Rocky Mount NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer, keep reading for how The Bishop Law Firm can help. We represent worker’s compensation clients in Rocky Mount and surrounding areas. Call us today for a free case evaluation at (919) 615-3095.
Some Rocky Mount, NC Facts
- The largest industries in Rocky Mount are Manufacturing and Healthcare & Social Assistance.
- Agriculture (especially tobacco) and textiles also contribute to the economy via RockyMountnc.gov.
- As of 2016, Pfizer, Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools, Cummins and UNC Health Care were the largest employers.
- Agriculture, Healthcare & Social Assistance and Manufacturing are in the top five most dangerous industries in the United States. In fact, statistics show that hospitals are one of the most hazardous places to work.
- No matter where you work in Rocky Mount, being hurt at work can cost you pain, time, money and frustration.
Steps to Take after Your Work Injury
After being hurt on the job you need to:
- Immediately notify your employer about your injury verbally
- Seek Medical Treatment
- Follow Medical Advice
- If you are missing work, document when you missed and how much you would have earned
- AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA
- Contact us for a free case evaluation at (919) 615-3095! We can help with the below steps.
- Send a written letter or email to your employer about your injury within thirty (30) days after the accident
- File a claim with the North Carolina Industrial Commission (N.C.IC.) by filing an I. C. Form 18 online.
- Your NC Workers Compensation claim will either be:
- Accepted – the insurance company has agreed that you have a claim, but what is covered and what happens if the insurance company will not pay for treatment that you need? Having a Rocky Mount NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer on your side can help you obtain the treatment that you need.
- Denied – the insurance company is denying that you have been hurt at work or that you have a compensable injury. Contacting a Worker’s Compensation Lawyer should be your next move.
Do you need a Rocky Mount NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer?
A Rocky Mount NC Worker’s Compensation Lawyer can help you attain necessary medical treatment and recover more of your accident-related expenses as well as file forms with the N.C.I.C. and communicate with the adjuster. If you feel that you are not receiving all the medical treatment that you need to recover or if the workers compensation insurance company has denied your claim giving a lawyer a call may be the only way to recover. The Bishop Law Firm represents workers compensation clients in Rocky Mount NC and we do not get paid unless you win. Give us a call today for a free case evaluation, (919)615-3095!
"I enjoyed the experience I had with the Bishop law firm. They were very personable and easy to communicate with. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an excellent law firm."